Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ruhiyyih's Wedding

Ruhiyyih (pronounced Roo-he-yah) is my son-in-law's sister, and she is a kick!  I photographed her wedding today.  She married Matt MacBradaigh.  (Yes, he is Irish...the colors were green and green with a little bit of pastel yellow thrown in.)  Ruhiyyih and Matt's wedding was one of the funnest weddings I've ever photographed because they are about the funnest people you will ever meet.  (Can you tell from the pictures?!)  They both love the Lord and the ceremony was a reflection of that.  It was beautiful.   


Congratulations you two!


5 comments:

Kristen Wisen said...

Darling bride! What fun! You can see it on everyone's face...

Kathy Hall said...

Darling describes Ruhiyyih to a T! Daisy was a bridesmaid. She was gorgeous! I'll send you a pic...

Rach said...

Oh, Kathy, these are WONDERFUL! You certainly captured Ruhiyyih's spirit in these photos. What a joyful day! :o)

And, I'm SO glad you have them because I've been DYING for Bonita to post something, ANYTHING. :o)

Kathy Hall said...

Keep checking back Rach...I'll be adding albums...It was such a fun, joyful day!

Jess said...

So glad to get a sneak peek! I've been waiting for Ruhiyyih or Bonita to get some pics up and my sister, Rachael, sent me the link here!

Great job on the photos, they both look so happy and joyful!