Monday, November 9, 2009

200th Blog Post - Ruhiyyih's Wedding Albums

Wow!  Seems not too long ago I'd made my 100th post.  This week I'll be at my computer for the most part, but it will be editing wedding pictures from Ruhiyyih's wedding.  For fun I thought I'd post the online albums here as I complete them.  So if you like viewing wedding pics, check in often as I will keep adding links to this 200th post.

The first link is not to a wedding album.  It is to a song that the choir at my church sang yesterday.  (It is not my church choir, but they almost sounded that good!)  As I do my editing work, I listen to good, sound, biblical teaching...John MacArthur and John Piper being two of my favorite pastor/teachers.  I also listen to praise and worship music.  Sometimes when a song is playing I have to stop working and just worship.  That is how it is with this song...The Majesty and Glory of Your Name.

May it lift your heart into the heavenlies!

Wedding Albums
(After you click on the link, click on slideshow...)

Ruhiyyih's Rehearsal
Ruhiyyih's Rehearsal 2
Ruhiyyih's Wedding 1
Ruhiyyih's Wedding 2

3 comments:

GloryBabies3 said...

Beautiful pictures Kathy....their love for each other and their joy at getting married just shines through! I love the black and white head shot pic of Ruhiyyih and Daisy in the Wed. album #1....they both look so beautiful! Hope you are having a great day!
Beth

Kathy Hall said...

Thanks Beth. Daisy really mirrors her Auntie Ruhiyyih, in so many ways. They are fun to watch when they are together.

George said...

The photos really capture the joy of the day, Kathy. Thank you so much for the hours and hours you have put to capture these moments forever.