Monday, November 2, 2009

AMAZING VIDEO OF AN ELEPHANT GIVING BIRTH

You might ask why on earth I would blog about an elephant giving birth.  It's because after I saw this video my mind went to God's words in Job...beginning at chapter 41:

"Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook?  Or press down his tongue with a cord?  Can you put a rope in his nose?  Or pierce his jaw with a hook?  Will he make many supplications to you?  Or will he speak to you soft words?  Will he make a covenant with you?  Will you take him for a servant forever?  Will you play with him as with a bird:  Or will you bind him for your maidens?"  

After you view the video, perhaps you will think like I did..."Can you put into the heart of an elephant, to wrap its trunk around its young, to coax My life-giving breath into it?"

Creation truly speaks to the wisdom of a Mighty Creator and we dare not reprove Him, but just stand in awe of Him! 

5 comments:

Kristen Wisen said...

Nice connect, Kathy! I'm impressed...

Kathy Hall said...

I'm listening to Dave's message right now...I have a new favorite quote...

Kathy Hall said...

Are you going to post the video at FP? I think you should...

Unknown said...

____________ video Kathy!

Just fill in the blank, cuz I can't find the right word.

Kathy Hall said...

Great post at your blog Darrin. I was going to leave a comment but had a momentary lapse as to my password...