Friday, March 25, 2011

Reunited!

They are back!  Mai and Charlie, that is.  And of course I have to post some pictures...  I got to say hello yesterday.  These pictures are from today, when Daniel and Annie saw Charlie for the first time.  Daniel was sooooo cute...when Uncle Ben, Auntie Mai, and Charlie came in the house this morning, I was holding Daniel.  I said, "They are here!"  Daniel had the biggest grin when he first saw Charlie, and then when he saw Auntie Mai, he kept saying, "Mai!  Mai!  Mai!", and then when I put him down he ran up to her and hugged her legs about a million times...

In this first picture, it almost looks like they are saying to each other, "I can't believe it's you!"


Grandma is on cloud nine, having her two little boys back together again.  I think the boys look rather happy, too!


Annie cannot resist a soft cheek!  (She gets it from me...)


And who couldn't resist pinching those adorable, marshmallow cheeks?!


Daniel is rather happy to have Charlie home, can you tell?


Ben and Charlie were reunited yesterday, but these precious pictures were taken today...






You can enjoy many more pictures from today by clicking here!  Thank you Lord for bringing them back safely to us!


1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I just forwarded this post to Matt. ADORABLE!!!! We miss all of you SO much. The photo of Daniel looking at the camera - he is a spitting image of his daddy when he was young. WOW. Welcome home, Mai and Charlie!