Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Few Pictures From My Trip

Here are a few pictures from my visit with Karin.  I've got thousands and thousands of images to cull and edit...well, maybe more like hundreds and hundreds.  Once I am finished I will post a couple of albums.

This first picture is of my great-nephew, Ethan, and his mommy and daddy.  We went to a park and did a photo shoot for them.  So sweet...


The first weekend I was there, my mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law spent a night up at Lake Arrowhead.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  We went for a stroll by the lake.  This is my mom and two of my sisters,  just being goofy.  We had such a fun time.  More about that later.  


While we were at the  park, I asked Garry, Ethan's dad, to take a picture of Betty Ann, Karin, and my mom...I snuck in it too...


Good news!  On Thursday, Mai and Charlie arrive home.  I can't wait to see the look on Daniel's face when he sees Charlie.  He's with me when Annie is at work and always wants to look at pictures of "Touchie".  He misses him and gets the real thing on Thursday!  He's been gone for two months.  I'm sure there will be updated pictures of my two grandson's very soon, too!

It was a great week with you Karin, thanks so much!  

  

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Oh goodness I will be so eager to hear about Daniel's reaction to seeing his precious cousin again! How adorable.

So glad you had a wonderful trip! Sounds like it was a lot of fun :)