Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Without truth...

...there can be no growth...

Ephesians 4:15 - "but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,"


I am thankful for the biblical teachers and those who speak truth into my life, aren't you?  Sometimes it hurts, but I'm glad for those that don't place how I may feel or react over knowing that truth produces growth, and then God is glorified.  We have got to be placing ourselves in the path of truth for the growth to occur.  It should be with a body of believers on a regular basis and during our own personal time.  Just like a plant can't grow without the sun, we will not grow unless we are exposed to the truth of God's Word.  May we be in its warmth, every day. 


(Hmm...I just tried to post a link to this from Facebook.  Said the content was abusive so it wouldn't allow it.  What do you think?!)

No comments: