Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to the World...

Ethan Kai San (Victorious) Cheng!




















Born 1/11/11, on his mama's 26th birthday, he arrived at 8 pm exactly, weighing in at 7 lbs. 12 oz.  Stretched from head to toe he is 20 1/4 inches.

Ethan is my great-nephew, my twin sister's first grandchild, and Daisy, Daniel, and Charlie's second cousin!  (Oh, I can only imagine the mischief those three boys will get into at family reunions...)

I love your middle name, Ethan.  My prayer for you, is that you will grow up to be a man after God's own heart.  In Christ, we are victorious!

Congratulations, Garry and Eva-Karin,



















...and so happy for you, Karin - there is a joy all its own in being a gramma!

1 comment:

Karin Koontz said...

Don't you just love his middle name?! He's stolen my heart!