Saturday, April 17, 2010

Choosing Gratitude - 2

Wasn't yesterday's nugget a good one?  We've all been around whiners, or worse yet, we've been one ourselves.  Being around worshipers, those whose hearts are filled with gratitude is like walking through a beautiful garden.  Being around whiners is like trudging through a weed patch...  I know to which one I am attracted!  May we cultivate the garden of thankfulness and gratitude every day in our hearts so that we adorn the gospel of God to a hurting world...

Here's Nugget # 2:

"Gratitude is a lifestyle.  A hard-fought, grace-infused, biblical lifestyle.  And though there's a sense in which anyone can be thankful-for God has extended His common grace to all-the true glory and the transforming power of gratitude are reserved for those who know and acknowledge the Giver of every good gift and who are recipients of His redeeming grace."

5 comments:

Kristen Wisen said...

Amen, sister! Preach it! Was that picture taken at that park we drove through? Are things really blossoming like that by you already???

Kathy Hall said...

I wish I could claim that pic as mine, but it's not. I don't know where that is. I thought about digging through all my cds to try to find those park pics I took a couple of years ago, but it was much quicker to just jump online. Things are starting to bloom around here. All our fruit trees up in the orchard are blooming. So yes, I'm sure the park does look like that right now.

Have a great week, worshiping!

Jim G. said...

Hi Kathy,

Check out the video interview that Armageddon Thru to You just posted at the cave. He posted it April 17, 2010 at 5:58 PM.

I'm still listening to it but I think you'll really like it. Funny thing is that the link is on a Pre-Trib site but the person interviewed, Monte Judah, is not pre-trib. Anyway, regardless of one's position on when the rapture will happen, it's VERY interesting.

Please listen if you have a the opportunity. I think you'll like it.

Kathy Hall said...

Hi Jim! Your little guy must be getting pretty big. I will try to take a look at that video sometime this week.

Sheryl said...

I was a whiner for a little while on Saturday. But, I got over it.:-)