Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Someone who "gets" it...

This arrived in my email inbox today...

"I read Matt. 24 again. I get it. I finally get it and it's amazing and my soul is burning.

I see why we have to be sober and alert until Christ comes again. This is what pastors all over the world should be preaching.

The rapture is NOT the next thing to happen. Today Pastors all over the world should be preaching from their pulpits that a persecution against God's people is coming that is far greater than any other that has taken place since the beginning of time. This will be a time when God will sift out who are really His followers. And then right before He sends His wrath to destroy the wicked He removes those who are truly His. Those who are truly His will know what to do to prepare. They should know that they can prepare like Noah. Some will be protected from the Antichrist's persecution, but some will be killed on account of His name...BUT...those of us who know Jesus will look up when our redemption draws nigh because once again God will use His nature to get everyone's attention. He gathers His elect and then ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE!!!!!"

Needless to say this was a "made me smile" email. I did reply and told them that I was thrilled for them.  I encouraged them to take that passion and begin being a "seed planter" also. Initially, many may reject it, but a seed will have been planted...

I did correct one part...it is ALL HEAVEN THAT BREAKS LOOSE!!!!!...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, please tell me you are going to blog about your study after you present it. Great quote by Spurgeon.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

-The Orange Mailman

Kathy Hall said...

Ok Darrin, I will. I'm giving it on Oct. 1st....

That quote by Spurgeon,made me chuckle...

Kristen Wisen said...

Great email, Kathy...you are a successful seed planter!