Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ben is here as you can see...

...and he's hit the ground running.  He's never been one to sit still.  He's already split a pile of wood for me...pulled up my toilet so I could replace the floor...and drilled a hole in my wall so he could have internet from the computer room/guest bedroom to the living room.  Hmm...not so sure about that last one, but he's worth a hole in my wall.

Today is another work day.  I will finish installing the new bathroom floor, not sure what Ben has planned.  Annie (my daughter, Daniel's mom) is coming over to use my computer to upload some images she shot while she and my son-in-law were hiking earlier in the week.  She'll also be picking huckleberries from our three loaded bushes to make dessert for her husband's birthday party which we are having tonight.  I'm sure Ben will spend some more time with his nephew and his niece Daisy.  I'll feed them all lunch.

Family is wonderful, isn't it?  Your children grow up so fast.  Hug them lots.  Pray for them often.  And give thanks for how your Heavenly Father uses them in your life to conform you into the image of His Son.

No comments: