Tuesday, May 4, 2010

California, Here I Come...

...right back where I started from...the traffic, the earthquakes, ooooh what fun!

Hey Everyone (my faithful four),  Tim and I are headed to LA bright and early in the morning.  My mom is retiring from Biola University as Secretary to the Board of Trustees after thirty-one years of service.  She is being honored at the May Board Meeting and Tim and I get to be there for the great event, along with all of my other siblings.  I will be returning with plenty of pictures, I'm sure.  Karin has our schedule pretty full so I don't plan on posting any new entries until we get back, unless there is an earthquake, but if it's big enough there won't be any power...  So, just want to wish all you mothers a great Mother's Day...so thankful and excited I get to be with mine.  Be sure and give yours a great big hug if you are able, or give her a phone call and tell her how much you love her!

3 comments:

GloryBabies3 said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time....and tell her I say hello and congratulations!
Happy Mother's Day to you both and Karin too!
Beth

Kristen Wisen said...

Yes, Kathy, have a great trip! Give Eva a hug from me and enjoy your visit. Isn't California supposed to break off into the ocean with the next earthquake? Oh, what fun!

Kathy Hall said...

Very funny, Kristen...it'll be way better than an E ticket ride at Disneyland, I'm sure... :)