Monday, December 14, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!

What a weekend it has been!  Three nights of our Living Nativity with record breaking numbers...Sunday morning was a baby dedication, a very special one since Annie and Ruh were part of it, making a commitment to raise Daniel in the fear and admonition of the Lord.  Even before he was born, I began praying that the Lord would draw Daniel to Himself at an early age and that continues to be my heart.  Then, this evening our choir sang on the Gig Harbor Waterfront.  Every single moment of the past four days has been wonderful and a blessing, but - I am ready for a nap!  Actually, I am about to call it a night.  No alarms in the morning...I think I am going to just let the Lord wake me up...

Good night, or good morning!  Take your pick, depending on when you read this post...








6 comments:

Kristen Wisen said...

So many little ones at your church! What a blessing! Those young families are the future of the church - it is a good thing to pour into them...

I didn't see your handsome hubby in the park pictures, but I found him hiding behind Marion in the church ones...how's he doing? Give him a big hug from me...

Thanks for all the work you do, recording the special moments at your church. God has gifted you and you faithfully use that gift - your congregation is blessed to have you!

(Hope you slept in today...you deserved it!)

Kathy Hall said...

Good morning Kristen! I made it till 6:30. That is doing pretty good since on the mornings I have Daniel I'm up anywhere between 4:30 and 5.

Tim was at the park. I think he was leaning on the post behind Marion. He's doing great! Thursday is his birthday! (He wants to go out to Red Lobster for dinner...think I should take him?)

I love the photography ministry I have at church. It is a joy to serve in that way. (I may just take that nap this afternoon, however...)

Kathy Hall said...

Oh, did you notice the girl at the park, the girl with the hat? Pretty cute if you ask me!

Kristen Wisen said...

Darling! I did notice...and yes, I think you should splurge and go to Red Lobster!

GloryBabies3 said...

I just want you two to know that I sit and read your banter on this blog with the goofiest smile on my face...it gives me warm fuzzies. I'm glad to count you as friends.
P.S. If you go to Red Lobster...eat a few cheddar biscuits for Kristen and I!

Kathy Hall said...

Well, I finally took that nap at 7:30 tonight. I fell asleep on the couch. At 10:30, Tim woke me up and said it was time to go to bed. (I was worn out from addressing all my Christmas cards...) As I'm walking down the hallway I make a side trip into the guest bedroom to see if anyone sent me any emails, or left me comments on my blog. And there is one from Beth! We love to make you smile Beth! As for the biscuits, I read your comment to Tim after I was finished with my giggle and he said to tell you eating biscuits at Red Lobster for you will be SOP. I said, "Huh?" (You could kick a mule and get more out of it then that at this point...I never fully awoke from my nap...) He said, "Standard-operating-procedure."

We are most glad to count you as our friend!

Good niiiiiiiii.....zzzzzzzz...