Friday, October 2, 2009

A Message for the Orange Mailman

Hey Orange,

I know I promised to blog about Psalm 20 and 21.  I did teach the lesson on Thursday to my ladies study.  I am having some very special company from Michigan soon.  They arrive on the 7th.  I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for them!  Our schedule is rather full once they are here.  I am taking a break from posting for the next couple of weeks but I will post about the "twin warfare" psalms, eventually, Lord-willing.

Having fun and staying really busy...

Overcomer

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Much patience I learn from you. Be blessed eventually I will.

Kathy Hall said...

You've been watching Star Wars, haven't you Darrin...

Perhaps my guests and I will try to solve the NH, NE, NJ dilemma, but I highly doubt we will be able to...

Kristen Wisen said...

I daresay we'll solve it and then you-know-who will casually toss a wrench in the middle of our neat and clean solution, causing turmoil and great despair...

Kathy Hall said...

And then we'll both make the face in your profile picture...

Unknown said...

Online comments rarely make me laugh out loud, but...

LOL, ladies. LOL!

(I was hoping you would pick up on the Yoda accent.)

Twin warfare psalms? Now I'm intrigued.

Kathy Hall said...

Hey Beth...we'll solve the world's dilemmas while playing cards...how does that sound?

Kathy Hall said...

I hope you are feeling better...