Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well...

I promised you some pictures from my trip. If you click on the two links below they will take you to the albums I created. The first one begins with my mom and sister's visit before we left for our trip. I'm the one in the middle... We then move on to Baker City, Oregon. My mother's younger brother lives there and we spent three days with him and my aunt. The children are my cousin's. The rest of the first album is at Mammoth Lakes. Nineteen members of my family met there for five days. We rented a couple of condos. We all seemed to congregate in one. That is why we look so crowded. Take a look, you'll see what we did...we had a great time!

(The albums are a bit top heavy with pictures of my grandson Daniel. He seemed to be the star!)

Album One
Album Two

(For the ultimate viewing experience put on some fun music and hit slideshow...)

No comments: