Friday, August 28, 2009

GROUNDWORK FOR GRACE

My friend, Kristen Wisen, just created a new blog, Groundwork for Grace. Kristen introduced herself to me not long after I created my first blog which I called "But You, Brethren, are Not in Darkness." We became email friends and learned that we both love to study the Word. She's been teaching ladies Bible studies for over ten years and I am about to get my feet wet, thanks to her encouragement. She will be teaching Genesis this fall at her church. The blog was created for her gals so they could gather and discuss what they are learning. Kristen loves the Lord and it comes through in what she writes. I would encourage you to bookmark Groundwork for Grace. I think it will become one of your favorites, I know it's going to be one of mine!

6 comments:

Kristen Wisen said...

Oooh! Look at the beautiful new blog! So pretty! Way to go, Kathy! Thanks for the plug at the blog - I know it's for my students, but I am hoping it generates nice discussion all over the web world! (Okay, a bit aggressive, don't you think?) Things won't really get rolling until around September 22, when study starts, but if you mark the page now, it will be easy to find later...I am figuring this whole blog thing out as I go...hey - only 5 and a half weeks until my visit! Wow...

Kristen

Kathy Hall said...

You know what, those five and a half weeks are going to go by oh so slowly, which is good...I need them to because I'm not ready for you yet! I did finish the roof yesterday! But you watch, the week we will have will only zoom on by!

Still learning this blog thing...I can't figure out how to make my blog links update when new posts go up...

I'm not a prophet but I predict your blog will be a popular gathering place...

Kristen Wisen said...

Love your glamorous picture as well, Kathy! It's actually a bummer at the moment, because now that the blog is active I am dying to write each day...but I have to be patient...

The whole "blog links update"...I don't even know what you are talking about! (I wrote this so you know you are still ahead of me in the blogging world...)

Even if the site isn't a hit, it will be another place for you, Beth and I to post...

So glad the roof is done...

Unknown said...

I get yelled at when I'm agressive.

Kathy Hall said...

Hey Darrin, at least we have you in our favorite 5! Made me laugh!

Kristen Wisen said...

Orange,

When I read your comment I made the face in my profile picture...