Saturday, June 11, 2011

What I've Been up to Lately...

No, the rapture hasn't happened...I've just been in Michigan and I've been playing with my grandsons!

I had the privilege of meeting the famous Danish while in Michigan...  Dane, you are just as kind and friendly as I imagined you would be, and just as tall, too!  I love your heart for children...

























I spent two Bible studies and an afternoon with my sweet friend Beth...

















...Mia and Sophie, Beth's fun girls...

















I ate too many of the best chocolate chip cookies in the world...(I now know the secret to the recipe, and the dough, the dough is to die for...I've requested it for part of my meal at the marriage feast in heaven...)

















I enjoyed a gorgeous Michigan sunset...

















...definitely one of the highlights of the trip was meeting and holding Kristen's grandbabies!

















...believe me, they are identical!
(Ashley is on the left and Norah is on the right...)


















...this is my favorite image from the whole trip...magazine cover worthy, don't you think?!

















Your babies are precious, dear friend.  They are going to grow up with the blessing of a family that loves and cherishes them as beautiful gifts from the Lord.  I pray with you, that they will never know a life without Him.  Thanks for a great, great week!

I said I've been playing with my grandsons, too.  On Tuesday, we took them up to Mt. Rainier, and stopped at a park on the way...  Daniel wasn't too sure about the first time down the slide...


 But he was fine the second, and third, and fourth time...





There was a bear sighting at Mt. Rainier, but it was quite friendly...






...and there is still 15 feet of snow in the parking lot at Paradise!

I think this little bear's bottom was a bit cold...

So now you're caught up, on what I've been up too, lately!

3 comments:

Paul J White said...

Great pictures, Kath; glad you had a good visit to Michigan! Almost finished reading The Appearing....

Kathy Hall said...

Paul, you have to read Overcomer next, let me know if you need a copy - and thanks!

Dane said...

Chuckle, ME! FAMOUS? This is indeed a news flash for me :) It was wonderful to finally meet you as well!