Saturday, May 7, 2011

Second Cousins Meet - Daniel and Charlie Visit California

"Hello California, I'm Charlie.  Nice to meet ya!"

Garry, Ethan's father, made me laugh.  He captioned this picture, "Exchanging Asian cooking recipes."  (Ethan is half Chinese and Charlie is half Vietnamese.)  In the course of the conversation, Tim is just sure Charlie is saying to Ethan, "Dude, have you ever tasted fish sauce?  It's good, man!"



Annie and Mai are in Southern California this week, introducing Daniel and Charlie to Ethan, Karin's grandson.  In this picture, Mai is holding Ethan and my niece Katie is holding Charlie.  Charlie is closer to the camera and looks bigger, but Ethan is actually three pounds heavier and four months younger!  As I get pictures, I will post them in this entry, so check back often.    

No comments: