Monday, August 9, 2010

Western Washington Meets West Michigan


Just a quick post, to put up a picture from my vacation last week.  I think just about all my readers knew my husband and I were in Michigan visiting our friend, Kristen.  One of the highlights for me was getting to meet The Orange Mailman while we were there.  Orange, Kristen, and I nose our way around Fulfilled Prophecy.  I go by the screen name of revelation12eleven, or Overcomer.  Kristen is Nike, and Orange is well, The Orange Mailman.  (Click on the picture and it will enlarge, and then you can get a better look at what is written on the t-shirts.)  I love to read Orange's blog and what he posts at FP.  Sometimes I have to read it two and three times because it is so deep.  I have learned  much from this diligent student of the Word and master of comparing Scripture with Scripture.  It was great to meet you and Michelle, Orange.  Thanks for the t-shirt and sweat shirt, so thoughtful.  May the Lord richly bless you for your faithful study.

One of your greatest fans,
  Overcomer 

(Your latest study was superb, by the way.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kathy!

It was so fun meeting you. My wife and I had a really good time. I'm glad you and Kristen liked the shirts. That was pretty cool when I came out of the restroom and you both had them on.

Like I said, my wife says that you are my own personal cheerleader. Now I'm going to have to e-mail my wife to let her know the picture is on the web.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

-The Orange Mailman

P.S. The entire study is now on my blog, but you probably know that.

Kathy Hall said...

I have made a mental note, Darrin. If you and Michelle are ever out this way and can stop in for dinner, asparagus will NOT be on the menu...

Karin Koontz said...

Made me smile!

Divachelle said...

Kathy,
It was such a blessing to meet you and your sweet hubby! We really did enjoy ourselves, and I'm so glad that you liked the shirts.

And we appreciate the asparagus ban more than you can know. ;)

~ Michelle