Thursday, June 25, 2009

Taking a Break

My summer is about to take off at super-sonic speed. There are photography jobs lining up, VBS lesson plans for which to prepare, a grandson to watch grow. (His big sister Daisy said just the other day that his blue eyes are as big as dinner-plates. I would have to agree, and I could look at them all day long!) Next month hopefully will be a visit from my mom and sister, a trip to California and a family reunion at Mammoth Lakes - in the Sierra Nevada mountains, just south of the high country of Yosemite, one of my most favorite places in all the outdoor world! (God's creation there is breath-takingly beautiful.) And somewhere in there I have to climb on my roof, tear out my carpeting, finish refacing my kitchen cabinets, and paint my bathroom. So, you can see it leaves little time for the fun stuff, like blogging. I've decided to take a break. My son arrives back from Alaska for a week at the end of September and then Lord-willing, I'm having more special company, so perhaps around mid-October I will get back to it.

In the mean time, watch for the signs and then look for His return, and may the Lord always be your life! (That is a 100% word!)

Overcomer

2 comments:

GloryBabies3 said...

I will miss you!! Have a great summer!

Kathy Hall said...

Thanks Beth. I was torn at first but have come to peace with my decision. I'll drop in on you at the other place from time to time. Thanks for your faithful visits and kind comments!