Saturday, September 1, 2012

Faith, Soon to be Sight

Be encouraged and blessed by this testimony a friend of mine passed along, of her friend, Maggie.  Pray for Maggie and her family...


"OK...So, I'm not so good at figuring out this end of life stuff...never done it before!  I will pray to the end for healing, but from all current physical indicators, God is going to give me a break and give me the true desire of my heart relatively soon...Himself.  Oh to be in the presence of the most creative being EVER, to be able to thank Jesus face to face for covering my stupid, sinful heart, and to be fully surrounded by the Holy Spirit.  It doesn't get any better than that.  The doc thinks a couple of weeks...  I say, "If that's the way it is to be...  I wouldn't mind sooner."  Don't get me wrong...  I've wept MANY tears over the things I won't be doing with so many WONDERFUL people that God has blessed me with, but I am so thankful for the years I HAVE been given."


No comments: