Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getting So Grown Up

This is my granddaughter Daisy.  She turned fourteen on May 29th.  Do you know what I love about Daisy?  She is not afraid to take a stand for Christ in her public school.  Her teacher and the kids in her science class last year knew that she is a Christian.  Ask her about evolution and she'd probably laugh.  "Ppbbbffft. It's so ridiculous," she'd say.  "Just look around you.  THERE IS A GOD AND HE DID CREATE THIS WORLD!"  That is just one of the myriad of reasons why I love Daisy.  That, and she makes me laugh, all the time.  And she gives great shoulder rubs.  She'll be spending this week with me so my pantry is stocked with pudding.  (She loves pudding, specifically chocolate pudding...)

See you tomorrow, Daisy!  Love you oh so much!

1 comment:

mac said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for your well-wishes at the "cave". Your blog looks great. Very inspirational photos and Scriptures! Well done.