Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHANGE IN AMERICA

Well, we've just inaugurated a new president that has been touting that America needs change. I think America is going to change, but not necessarily for the better. This is a link that will take you to a video message to our nation by a Lebanese woman. It is put out by The Heritage Foundation. She tells her story of how her country changed because the radical Muslims came in and changed it. And guess what...it's happening here in America too. The following are my thoughts after I watched the video...

Where do I start?! Wow! We already have Hamas cells in the US. Our cities are seeing mosques go up left and right. This woman called Europe, Eurabia. What struck me was how Israel treats the people of her enemies…how kind they were to the people that only want to kill them…obviously this is what happens when you are blessed and influenced by the one true God of the Bible. This why America has treated her enemies with respect. But how much longer is that going to be the case?!

How do we fight against what I believe God has prophesied will happen? I guess from the human perspective, as Americans we should. But from heaven’s perspective, I don’t see the tide being stopped. This woman says all the moderate Muslims should band together and stand up as Americans first, but will they is the big question? My understanding of Scripture is that Jewish people and believers all over the world will be undergoing great persecution when Christ returns to gather His elect. It will begin in Israel and then spread. It makes sense to me that Antichrist will be aligned somehow with the Muslims in bringing this about. This video seems to give credence to that and just causes me to be even more sober-minded – that we could begin to see prophesy unfold right before our eyes. As believers we need to be letting the Word of Christ dwell in us richly, we need to be sharing our faith, we need to be standing for truth. Eventually this is going to cost us. We need to be prepared to endure. I love the Lord's words to Peter when He told Peter that Satan had asked permission to sift Peter like wheat. The Lord told Peter that He’d prayed that his faith would not fail. Though Peter denied the Lord, his faith never completely failed. He repented and went on to be a dynamic force in the church, because of God’s power. We need not fear because God is for us and nothing is going to separate us from His love! And, I believe it is those who heed the Lord’s warnings and instructions in Matthew 24 who will be more prepared for what is coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

The lady you are talking about is Brigitte Gabriel, a Christian. A wonderful person, who along with many other Christians, many of them, prior Muslims, like Walid Shoebat joined together to inform Americans about the horrors that could to America.

Her web site is called "Act! for America." I also receive 2 or 3 emails a week from her with new information. The web site's address if:

http://www.actforamerica.org/

If anyone would like to get involved, she her web site.

A Christian Zionist
Kari

Kathy Hall said...

Thank you for dropping by Kari. I will check out her website. I've another friend who read her book and she told me it was excellent.

Kathy Hall said...

Kari,

I've heard of the term "Christian Zionist" but don't know what it means. Can you explain what it means? Thanks.

Kathy