Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Gonna Sing!

I'm gonna sing, sing, sing -
I'm gonna shout, shout, shout -
I'm gonna sing, I'm gonna shout,
Praise the Lord!
Heaven's gates are open wide,
We are loved by the Father and Jesus Christ,
I'm gonna sing, I'm gonna shout,
Praise the Lord!

Do you know this song?  It's an oldie.  I changed one line of the words (third from the bottom).  I woke up this morning with my heart full - we have so much to be thankful for, but this morning I am thankful for those wide open, approachable, gracious, forgiving arms of our Abba Father.

Happy Thanksgiving!  (And do a little singing today as you give thanks to our Heavenly Father and enjoy spending time with all your loved ones!)

"See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called the children of God; and such we are..."  1 John 3:1

No comments: