Thursday, September 29, 2011

Precious Family


Ben, Mai, and Charlie are leaving for Vietnam in the morning.  I had to grab a family picture.  They will be there for six months.  Ben is going to be teaching English to Vietnamese children.  Pray for safe travels for them, and safe-keeping while they are there, won't you?  The mode of transportation is on a motorbike, with about a million other motorbikes within inches of yours - you will see whole families on one motorbike, sometimes!  And pray also for good soil in the hearts of Mai's family as this precious little family shares Jesus with them.

I love the picture below - such sweet faces.  Daniel will miss Charlie, I'm sure.  Their favorite game as of late is "crawl tag."  They chase each other around, squealing and laughing...so much fun to watch.  Charlie is almost, but not quite walking.  I'm sure when he returns, it will be regular tag, with just as much squealing and plenty of smiles and laughter...  

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I am so sad that they are leaving, boo! Hopefully six months will fly by though - and so great that Mai's family can get quality Charlie time :)

Great family photo - I miss everyone...