Friday, December 24, 2010

Run the Race

Jesus has told us how hard life is going to get for His followers before He returns.  We see the rumblings on the horizon of the difficulties coming.  Running the race takes all out effort, because the Christian life is effort-full.  That is the way the Lord has designed it for us.  He did all the work in our salvation. He came.  He died, bearing the wrath of God for us.  He rose again.  He's gifted us with faith.  We are called to then live all out for Him.  I hope this video encourages you on in the race...

Remember, He is our prize, at the end.

Merry Christmas to my dear blogging friends!

1 comment:

Kristen Wisen said...

I always loved that ending because Will fell into his mother's arms...I pointed that out to my boys every time but for some reason they think I'm nuts...thanks for inspiring, Kathy. Merry Christmas.