Saturday, April 26, 2008

HE'LL NEVER LET US GO!

A friend from church sent me this note and the video link below.

"Dear Kathy, I think, dear one, you will see every single thing I saw in this video. I've watched it several times and still it moves me. Notice the scriptures. The song is so simple and not even sung by some phenomenal voice, but it's simplicity confounds and comforts me. I am thankful for you."

(Get out some kleenex first.)

Click here to watch the video.

Whatever comes our way, He'll never let us go!

Revelation 12:11 - "And they overcame him because of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even to death."

Even in death He will never let us go. We'll simply be ushered into His presence, into His loving arms, and into never ending joy.

I'm thankful for you too Beloved Friend.

No comments: